HOW TO SAY NO TO BEHAVIOR BUT YES TO THE CHILD
Workshop for parents
Presented by Marjonneke de Bruyn (M DiaC Play Therapy) - Education,Training and Play Therapy specialist
- Are you tired of the drama when you discipline your child?
- Do you feel powerless about the tantrums of your two year old?
- Do you repeat the same phrase over and over again...
- Are you reactive instead of responding in a loving way?
- Do you say YES but want to say NO?
TRY SOMETHING NEW
- Come learn a new way of discipline.
- Come learn to change discipline into connection opportunities.
- Learn to develop new skills to encourage your child....
11-12 July 2015
Venue: Ducks Country House, Henley-on Klip
Price: R3200 per couple or R2500 per person. (You can attend as a couple or one of the parents can attend on their own)
Everything that happens to us profoundly affects the way our brains develop. Parents can do much TO PROVIDE the kind of experiences that will help develop a well-integrated brain.
Mindful Discipline is all about connecting with your child through a safe relationship. Give your child the experiences to WIRE AND REWIRE THEIR BRAIN so that they can have a well-integrated brain and be a WHOLE-BRAIN child.